poedit - Django .po translation

I have used the following .po file in Poedit to use it in a django app (locale\el\LC_MESSAGES\django.po) for greek characters in templates. SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE. Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package. FIRST AUTHOR , YEAR. msgid "" msgstr "" "Project-Id-Version: Apografi\n" "Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: \n" "POT-Creation-Date: 2016-05-04 11:27+0300\n" "PO-Revision-Date: 2016-05-09 09:51+0200\n" "Last-Translator: Kostas \n" "Language-Team: LANGUAGE \n"...Read more

xgettext - Poedit without location comments

I'd like to have .po-file without path-comments (location). Our team has because of them a lot of trouble during git-merge.I can get the file without comment using command:$ xgettext --no-location -o input.po output.poBUT! It removes headlines in the file beginning as well. Without those headlines PoEdit does not work correctly.How can i remove all path-comments but store headlines in *.po file?...Read more

Poedit translations are not translated when using angular ng-include

I want to have my text translated and I am using poedit to translate my text.I am working in ZF2.I do have my translation file (created with poedit) in place. And that is working.For example: in this view example the "Sign in" is translated.(1) <a href="#">{{'Sign in' | trans}}</a>No I want to add the login view with ng-include, like this:(2) <div ng-include="'/account/login'"></div>That works fine too, my login view is there.But: none of the translations do work in this view. In the login view, this: (3) <span>{{ ...Read more

Poedit: Avoid Reordering of translations in .po file

I use Poedit in a project for localization. Whenever I change an entry with poedit, it reorders all elements. I think it reorders the elements according to their line number and file but since I´m working with many coders on this project, poedit must not reorder all elements to avoid unneccessary line changes in the repository. Does anyone know how to achieve that?...Read more

POedit/xgettext: create context-specific .po file / string import

POedit/xgettext: create context-specific .po file / string importUsing POedit I'd like to work with 2 separate language files, so translators need only edit one client-specific language file, while the system-specific language file stays intact.This is my xgettext call: xgettext --force-po -o %o %C %F -k --keyword=_e:1,2cHowever, this How to get (translatable) strings from specific domain with POEdit gets ALL translatable strings. Now, I want to create a .po file containing ONLY the strings that match a certain context. This is my PHP:# CLIENT-...Read more

How can I find POEdit errors

I'm getting duplicate message definition errors in POEdit and I cannot update from that catalog.POEdit doesn't show details and the line numbers in the errors don't match.How can I find what is wrong?Sat Mar 11 16:51:31 2017: /var/folders/qt/cg8qlhc159v9s15kmhy1h4440000gn/T/poeditgGtdFw/1input.po:2791: duplicate message definition...Sat Mar 11 16:51:31 2017: /var/folders/qt/cg8qlhc159v9s15kmhy1h4440000gn/T/poeditgGtdFw/1input.po:65: ...this is the location of the first definitionSat Mar 11 16:51:31 2017: /var/folders/qt/cg8qlhc159v9s15kmhy1h444...Read more

poedit - How to change spell checker language

I'm using Poedit/1.8.11 on Windows 10 to manage translations for a CakePHP project, namely English and Spanish.For each catalog, I've chosen the translation language from the drop down list so I presume they are correct:In source *.po they look like this:"Language: en_GB\n""Language: es_AR\n"Nonetheless, spell checker is checking both translations as Spanish. The program does not seem to recognise the language and I can't find any menu item to pick it manually:Online help does not even mention spelling. How do you set the spell checking languag...Read more